I have spoken to audiences all over the world, to audiences large and small, including smaller project team meetings, executive leadership summits, departmental and section teambuilding events, customer relationship events, right up to large conference audiences of 8,000 poeple. My strength lies in my ability to engage audiences quickly and effectively, and in my ability to tailor the content of my talks to suit the customer’s specific needs and work environments.
Some of my typical keynote speech titles
- “How to create “LA DOLCE VITA” in your workplace.”
- “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Norwegian Leadership Style.”
- “Small Changes, BIg Difference: how to give your customers unforgettable customer experiences.”
- “How to get the best out of yourself, and out of others.”
Subjects I can talk about
- How to motivate yourself and others
- “Norwegian-ness” and how it affects Norwegians’ ability to work effectively
- How to create a great work environment
- Communication & Collaboration
- Cultural differences / Culture-building in your organization
- Intercultural Communication
- Teambuilding & Motivation
- Branding, Customer Service and Consumer Behaviour
In my talks and presentations I get to the core of what makes people tick, what motivates them.
My lectures and keynote speeches will inject life and energy into your conference or your teambuilding event. I will provide you with inspirational insights in how people communicate with each other, especially how Norwegians communicate across national borders.
I have had the pleasure of knowing Pellegrino both as a colleague and a customer. Pellegrino is gifted with a unique ability to communicate with all kinds of audiences. In particular his use of personal stories adds a special sense of credibility to his content and message. Also, his stage presence and timing are very impressive. The topics Pellegrino covers in his presentations are as equally valid and relevant in people’s personal lives as well as their professional lives. Education or entertainment? I would say Pellegrino scores a bullseye on both!
– Anne Sigrun Moen, Executive Vice President HR
Whether you choose to start the day off with one of my talks, or want me to “wake up” the conference delegates after their buffet lunch, or whether you decide to have me as the last person on the program so that you send the participants away on a high, I will both educate you and entertain you.
I will inspire you, motivate you, make you laugh and make you cry (in a good way), all within the space of an hour. I want you to FEEL what I tell you, not only KNOW and UNDERSTAND it.
I also provide after-dinner speeches and can be your toastmaster for the evening at the same time.